- WordPress Plugin SS Downloads is prone to cross-site request forgery and information disclosure vulnerabilities. An attacker can exploit these issues to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application, or to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin SS Downloads version 1.4.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Unspecified Vulnerability (2.2.46)
- WordPress MU 'wp-includes/wpmu-functions.php' Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (1.0 - 2.6)
- WordPress Plugin 2kb Amazon Affiliates Store Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.6.3)
- WordPress Plugin Add Link to Facebook Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.7)