- WordPress Plugin Statistics is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Statistics version 1.8 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Login rebuilder Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin MediaPress Security Bypass (1.1.9)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form by WD-responsive drag & drop contact form builder tool Security Bypass (1.7.14)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.0.77)
- WordPress 3.9.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.9 - 3.9.25)