- WordPress Plugin Statistics is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Statistics version 1.8 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Plainview Activity Monitor Remote Command Execution (20161228)
- WordPress Plugin Online Hotel Booking System Pro SQL Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin VaultPress Man-in-The-Middle (MiTM) Remote Code Execution (1.8.6)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Activity Plus Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin Duplicate Post Cross-Site Scripting (2.6)