- WordPress Plugin Stop User Enumeration is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently perform a variety of the plugin's actions or even take over a website. WordPress Plugin Stop User Enumeration version 1.3.18 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.3.20 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Sermon Browser Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (0.43)
- Drupal Core 4.6.x Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.6.0 - 4.6.9)
- WordPress Plugin Fourteen Extended Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.31)
- WordPress Plugin Windows Desktop and iPhone Photo Uploader Arbitrary File Upload (1.8)
- WordPress Plugin Smart Slider 2 Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.3.11)