- WordPress Plugin Strong Testimonials is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Strong Testimonials version 2.31.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.31.5 or latest
- WordPress 2.2.2 Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.2 - 2.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin Media Library Assistant Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.65)
- WordPress Plugin Cherry Services List Information Disclosure (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin New Year Firework Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.9)
- WordPress Plugin MiwoFTP-File & Folder Manager Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.0.4)