- WordPress Plugin Style It is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Style It version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WP Payeezy Pay Local File Inclusion (2.97)
- WordPress Plugin Shortcodes Ultimate Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.9.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Smiley Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Sentinel Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall Cross-Site Scripting (3.8.3)