- WordPress Plugin Subscribe to Comments is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Subscribe to Comments version 2.1.2 is vulnerable; prior versions are also affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Product Size charts for Woocommerce Unspecified Vulnerability (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Multiple HTML Injection Vulnerabilities (1.9.0)
- WordPress 4.1.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1 - 4.1.20)
- WordPress 4.5.x Arbitrary File Deletion Vulnerability (4.5 - 4.5.14)
- Joomla! Core 3.0.x Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.0 - 3.0.3)