- WordPress Plugin TAKETIN To WP Membership is prone to a vulnerability that lets remote attackers inject and execute arbitrary code because the application fails to sanitize user-supplied input before being passed to the unserialize() PHP function. Attackers can possibly exploit this issue to execute arbitrary PHP code within the context of the affected webserver process. WordPress Plugin TAKETIN To WP Membership version 1.2.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.2.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin The Crawl Rate Tracker 'sbtracking-chart-data.php' SQL Injection (2.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Arabic Font Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Magic Fields Arbitrary File Upload (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Ajax Load More-Infinite Scroll Local File Inclusion (2.11.1)
- WordPress Plugin Event Registration 'event_id' Parameter SQL Injection (5.44)