- WordPress Plugin Time Sheets is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Time Sheets version 1.4.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.5.0 or latest
- Drupal Core 5.x Cross-Site Scripting (5.0 - 5.5)
- WordPress Plugin Spam Free WordPress Security Bypass (1.9.2)
- WordPress 4.3.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.3 - 4.3.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP PRO Advertising System-All In One Ad Manager SQL Injection (4.6.18)
- WordPress Plugin Top Quark Architecture 'script.php' Arbitrary File Upload (2.1.0)