- WordPress Plugin Token Manager is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may let the attacker steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Token Manager version 1.0.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.0.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Disqus Comment System Cross-Site Scripting (2.68)
- WordPress Plugin Boozang Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- PHP undefined Safe_Mode_Include_Dir safemode bypass vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin File Gallery Remote Code Execution (1.7.9)
- WordPress Plugin Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order PHP Object Injection (22.214.171.124)