- WordPress Plugin Toolset Types-Custom Post Types, Custom Fields and Taxonomies is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability and a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. An attacker can exploit these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, steal cookie-based authentication credentials, disclose or modify sensitive information, or perform unauthorized actions; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Toolset Types-Custom Post Types, Custom Fields and Taxonomies version 22.214.171.124 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin UPM Polls 'qid' Parameter SQL Injection (1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin SS Quiz Cross-Site Request Forgery and Access Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (1.11)
- WordPress Plugin moreAds SE Open Redirect (1.4.8)
- WordPress Plugin GD Star Rating 'de' Parameter SQL Injection (1.9.10)
- WordPress Plugin Leaky Paywall for WordPress PHP Object Injection (4.9.1)