- WordPress Plugin Transposh WordPress Translation is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Transposh WordPress Translation version 0.8.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.8.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Search Everything SQL Injection (7.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (4.4.9)
- WordPress Plugin Eventify-Simple Events 'fetcheventdetails.php' SQL Injection (1.7.f)
- WordPress Plugin All-in-One WP Migration Security Bypass (2.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.12)