- WordPress Plugin Transposh WordPress Translation is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Transposh WordPress Translation version 0.8.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.8.4 or latest
- WordPress 3.8.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.8 - 3.8.20)
- WordPress Plugin Events Manager Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (5.3.3)
- WordPress Plugin FireStorm Professional Real Estate 'id' Parameter SQL Injection (2.06.03)
- Joomla! Core 3.0.x Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.0 - 3.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Woocommerce Aliexpress Dropshipping Lite PHP Object Injection (1.0.1)