- WordPress Plugin Triagis WordPress Security Evaluation-Check Folder Permissions, Fix For Common Security Vulnerabilities is prone to multiple cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Triagis WordPress Security Evaluation-Check Folder Permissions, Fix For Common Security Vulnerabilities version 1.15 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that CSRF protection is implemented with Nonce-like mechanism or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Role Scoper Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.66)
- WordPress Plugin WP GDPR Compliance Privilege Escalation (1.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin RokNewsPager Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.17)
- WordPress Plugin Export Users to CSV CSV Injection (1.1.1)
- WordPress 3.7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.7 - 3.7.15)