- WordPress Plugin Two Factor Authentication is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Two Factor Authentication version 1.3.12 is vulnerable; prior versions are also affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.3.13 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Post Logo Cross-Site Scripting (1.1b)
- WordPress Comment Post Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (2.0 - 2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Tigris for Salesforce PHP Object Injection (1.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Pinpoint Booking System (+WooCommerce) SQL Injection (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Vertical SlideShow Arbitrary File Upload (2.3)