- WordPress Plugin User Role by BestWebSoft is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin User Role by BestWebSoft version 1.4.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin FireStorm Shopping Cart eCommerce SQL Injection (2.07.02)
- WordPress Plugin WP Job Manager Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.25.2)
- WordPress Clickjacking Vulnerability (0.7 - 3.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Verification Code for Comments Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin DP Thumbnail TimThumb Arbitrary File Upload (1.0)