- WordPress Plugin VaultPress is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow Man-in-The-Middle (MiTM) attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin VaultPress version 1.8.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.8.7 or latest
- Joomla! Core 2.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.0 - 2.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Grand Flagallery-Photo Gallery 'flagshow.php' Cross-Site Scripting (1.57)
- WordPress Plugin FormGet Contact Form Cross-Site Scripting (5.3)
- WordPress Plugin Image Gallery Plugin by Gallery Bank SQL Injection (3.0.229)
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.2.5)