- WordPress Plugin VaultPress is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin VaultPress version 1.9.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.9.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Simple Photo Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.0)
- WordPress Plugin stripShow SQL Injection (2.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin CF7 Invisible reCAPTCHA Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP RSS Aggregator Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (4.6.8)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Activity Plus Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.3)