- WordPress Plugin Video Posts Webcam Recorder is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Video Posts Webcam Recorder version 1.55.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.85.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Gmail SMTP Arbitrary File Disclosure (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Really Simple Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Swipe Checkout for Jigoshop Cross-Site Scripting (3.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Lytebox 'pg' Parameter Local File Inclusion (1.3)
- WordPress Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (0.70 - 3.7.11)