- WordPress Plugin VideoWhisper Video Presentation is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin VideoWhisper Video Presentation version 3.31.17 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Stop User Enumeration User Enumeration (1.3.8)
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by WD-Responsive Photo Gallery for WordPress Directory Traversal (1.3.33)
- WordPress 3.8.x Denial of Service Vulnerability (3.8 - 3.8.25)
- WordPress Plugin Image Slider-Responsive Slider Unspecified Vulnerability (2.4.2)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Email Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)