- WordPress Plugin WebARX is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WebARX version 1.3.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Flexible Captcha Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.3)
- WordPress Plugin Master Slider-Responsive Touch Slider SQL Injection (2.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Acobot Live Chat & Contact Form Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce Unspecified Vulnerability (5.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Really Simple Guest Post Local File Inclusion (1.0.6)