- WordPress Plugin Websimon Tables is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Websimon Tables version 1.3.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin PhotoSmash Galleries 'action' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Carousel slideshow 'swfupload.swf' Cross-Site Scripting (3.10)
- WordPress Plugin Zero Spam SQL Injection (2.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Admin Page by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (0.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Royal PrettyPhoto Cross-Site Scripting (1.2)