- WordPress Plugin Welcart e-Commerce is prone to a vulnerability that lets remote attackers inject and execute arbitrary code because the application fails to sanitize user-supplied input before being passed to the unserialize() PHP function. Attackers can possibly exploit this issue to execute arbitrary PHP code within the context of the affected webserver process. WordPress Plugin Welcart e-Commerce version 1.9.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.9.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin eShop Code Injection (6.3.11)
- WordPress Plugin qTranslate Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.5.34)
- WordPress Plugin Calendar by WD-Responsive Event Calendar for WordPress SQL Injection (1.4.9)
- WordPress Plugin SagePay Server Gateway for WooCommerce Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.8)
- WordPress Plugin BingImport Cross-Site Scripting (0.4)