- WordPress Plugin Woo Custom Checkout Field is prone to multiple vulnerabilities, including cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery vulnerabilities. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site, allowing the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks, or to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application. WordPress Plugin Woo Custom Checkout Field version 1.3.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.3.5 or latest
- Microsoft SQL Server weak password encryption vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin My WP Translate Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Debug Bar Unspecified Vulnerability (0.8)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Banners Cross-Site Scripting (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Gift Vouchers (Gift Cards and Packages) (WooCommerce Supported) SQL Injection (1.0.5)