- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce is prone to a possible remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin WooCommerce version 3.5.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.5.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Schema App Structured Data Unspecified Vulnerability (0.5.4)
- WordPress Plugin Maintenance Mode Unspecified Vulnerability (1.3.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium Open Redirect (13.04)
- WordPress Plugin Quizlord Cross-Site Scripting (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Builder by Contact Bank 'Label' Field Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.19)