- WordPress Plugin WordPress Landing Pages is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin WordPress Landing Pages version 1.9.0 is vulnerable; prior versions are also affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.9.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Print, PDF, Email by PrintFriendly Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (3.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Events Calendar Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by WD-Responsive Photo Gallery Unspecified Vulnerability (1.3.66)
- WordPress Plugin WP Forum Server Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities (1.7.3)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate CSV Importer Information Disclosure (3.6.74)