- WordPress Plugin WordPress Related Posts is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin WordPress Related Posts version 2.6.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.6.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Pipes Unspecified Vulnerability (1.28)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Product Feed for Google, Facebook, eBay and Many More Security Bypass (2.2.26)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form 7 Integrations Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.3.10)
- WordPress 3.0.4 Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.6.2 - 3.0.4)