- WordPress Plugin WordPress renaming tool by Vlajo is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers download arbitrary files because the application fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. This may allow an attacker to gain access to sensitive information, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin WordPress renaming tool by Vlajo version 1.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Arlo training and event management system Cross-Site Scripting (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin myFlash Remote File Include (1.10)
- WordPress Plugin Toolset Types-Custom Post Types, Custom Fields and Taxonomies Cross-Site Scripting and Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin leenk.me Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.5.0)
- Drupal Core 8.6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (8.6.0 - 8.6.1)