- WordPress Plugin WP-DownloadManager is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WP-DownloadManager version 1.67 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress 4.5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.5 - 4.5.9)
- MySQL server older than 3.23.36
- WordPress Plugin WP Ultimate Exporter SQL Injection (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Revive Old Post-Auto Post to Social Media 'cat' Parameter SQL Injection (3.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin Zotpress 'zotpress.rss.php' SQL Injection (4.4)