- WordPress Plugin WP-DownloadManager is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WP-DownloadManager version 1.67 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- Drupal Core 7.x Cross-Site Request Forgery (7.0 - 7.12)
- WordPress Plugin Filtre de Surveillance Gouvernemental Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin YouTube Advanced by Embed Plus Cross-Site Scripting (5.3)
- WordPress Plugin Newsletter Manager Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Universal Analytics Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.0)