- WordPress Plugin WP e-Commerce Shop Styling is prone to a remote file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this issue to include arbitrary remote files containing malicious PHP code and execute it in the context of the webserver process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and to gain access to the underlying system. WordPress Plugin WP e-Commerce Shop Styling version 1.7.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Hungred Post Thumbnail 'hpt_file_upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (2.1.9)
- WordPress Plugin WPML (WordPress Multilingual) Multiple Vulnerabilities (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin Toolset Types-Custom Post Types, Custom Fields and Taxonomies Privilege Escalation (2.3.3)
- WordPress Plugin Auto ThickBox Plus Cross-Site Scripting (1.9)
- WordPress 3.7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.7 - 3.7.20)