- WordPress Plugin WP Idea Stream is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Idea Stream version 2.1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.1.2 or latest
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.0 - 1.5.9)
- WordPress Plugin Advanced Post Type Ratings Cross-Site Scripting (1.01)
- WordPress Plugin Slider Hero with Animation, Video Background & Intro Maker Unspecified Vulnerability (5.5.0)
- WordPress Plugin Wordfence Security-Firewall & Malware Scan Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.1.12)
- WordPress Plugin Formidable Forms-Form Builder for WordPress Arbitrary File Upload (1.06.02)