- WordPress Plugin WP Image Zoom is prone to a Denial of Service vulnerability. Exploiting this issue allows an attacker to set the "template" option to "1", thus denying service to legitimate users. WordPress Plugin WP Image Zoom version 1.23 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.24 or latest
- WordPress Plugin BulletProof Security Cross-Site Scripting (.52.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP-Members Membership Cross-Site Scripting (3.1.7)
- WordPress Plugin Emag Marketplace Connector Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin wpcu3er 'ajaxReq.php' Arbitrary File Upload (0.55)
- WordPress Plugin Ad-Manager Open Redirect (1.1.2)