- WordPress Plugin WP Jobs is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Jobs version 1.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Woocommerce Category Banner Management Security Bypass (1.1.1)
- WordPress Plugin SG Optimizer Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.3.5)
- WordPress Same Origin Method Execution (SOME) Vulnerability (0.70 - 3.7.13)
- Drupal Core 4.6.x SQL Injection (4.6.0 - 4.6.6)
- WordPress Plugin Google Analytics Counter Tracker PHP Object Injection (3.4.0)