- WordPress Plugin WP Js External Link Info is prone to an open redirect vulnerability because the application fails to properly verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to redirect users to arbitrary web sites and conduct phishing attacks; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin WP Js External Link Info version 1.21 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- Drupal Core 5.x Arbitrary Code Execution (5.0 - 5.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Ultimate Email Marketer Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Embed Articles Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin Cimy User Extra Fields Arbitrary File Upload (2.3.7)
- WordPress Plugin InPost Gallery Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.1.2)