- WordPress Plugin WP Maintenance Mode is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin WP Maintenance Mode version 2.0.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin SB Uploader Arbitrary File Upload (4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Woo Custom Checkout Field Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin Lazyest Gallery 'image' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.28 )
- WordPress 2.2 Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.2 - 2.2)
- WordPress Plugin MoodThingy Mood Rating Widget SQL Injection (0.9.1)