- WordPress Plugin WP Maintenance Mode is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin WP Maintenance Mode version 2.0.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Easy Watermark Security Bypass (0.7.0)
- Drupal Core 7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (7.0 - 7.15)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Download Manager Remote Code Execution (2.7.4)
- WordPress Plugin Keyword Strategy Internal Links Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Qiniu Cloudtuchuang Cross-Site Scripting (1.8)