- WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Edition is prone to an arbitrary file disclosure vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view local files in the context of the web server process, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Mobile Edition version 2.2.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Live Chat Support Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Knews Multilingual Newsletters 'ff' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin EventCommerce WP Event Calendar Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin ALO EasyMail Newsletter Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.6.01)
- WordPress Plugin wp-easybooking Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.3)