- WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album Plus is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Photo Album Plus version 5.4.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 5.4.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP-Testimonials SQL Injection (3.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Jetpack by WordPress.com Cross-Site Scripting (3.4.2)
- Drupal Core 6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.0 - 6.3)
- ColdFusion 8 FCKEditor file upload vulnerability
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Social Share, Social Login and Social Comments-Super Socializer Security Bypass (7.10.6)