- WordPress Plugin WP-Stateless-Google Cloud Storage is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin WP-Stateless-Google Cloud Storage version 2.2.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.2.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Front End Upload 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (0.5.3)
- WordPress Plugin Smart Marketing SMS and Newsletters Forms Security Bypass (2.6.1)
- WordPress Plugin Developer Formatter Cross-Site Request Forgery (2012.0.1.39)
- WordPress Plugin ShareYourCart Information Disclosure (1.6.1)
- WordPress 4.1.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.1 - 4.1.12)