- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Symposium version 11.11.26 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 11.12.08 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Backup & Restore Dropbox Multiple Vulnerabilities (22.214.171.124)
- WordPress Plugin Related Posts Unspecified Vulnerability (5.12.69)
- WordPress Plugin wp Dreamwork Gallery Arbitrary File Upload (2.3)
- Drupal Core 7.x Cross-Site Request Forgery (7.0 - 7.12)
- WordPress Plugin WP Custom Pages 'url' Parameter Local File Disclosure (0.5.0.1)