- WordPress Plugin WP Symposium is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Symposium version 13.02 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 13.04 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Social Connect Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.4)
- WordPress Plugin Plotly Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Modula Image Gallery Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Table Cross-Site Scripting (1.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Easy Digital Downloads Attach Accounts to Orders Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.1)