- WordPress Plugin WPE Indoshipping is prone to multiple remote file inclusion vulnerabilities because it fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit these issues to include arbitrary remote files containing malicious PHP code and execute it in the context of the webserver process. This may allow the attacker to compromise the application and to gain access to the underlying system. WordPress Plugin WPE Indoshipping version 2.5.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Multi Step Form Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin E-Search Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Pie Register-Custom Registration Form and User Login Security Bypass (2.0.13)
- WordPress Plugin UpdraftPlus Backup and Restoration Cross-Site Scripting (1.9.63)
- WordPress Plugin EMC2 Custom Help Videos Cross-Site Scripting (1.2)