- WordPress Plugin wpForo Forum is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin wpForo Forum version 1.4.11 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.12 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Dexs PM System Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin Vertical SlideShow 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Instagram Feed Cross-Site Scripting (1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Add From Server Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin More Fields Cross-Site Request Forgery (2.1)