- WordPress Plugin wSecure Lite is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin wSecure Lite version 2.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP-Syntax Remote PHP Code Execution (0.9.9)
- WordPress Plugin Instinct e-Commerce Arbitrary File Upload (3.4)
- WordPress Plugin Slimstat Analytics Cross-Site Scripting (3.5.5)
- WordPress Plugin Sender by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Adsense Extreme 'adsensextreme[lang]' Parameter Remote File Include (1.0.3)