- WordPress Plugin Yoast SEO is prone to a possible remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Yoast SEO version 9.1.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 9.2.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Yasr-Yet Another Stars Rating SQL Injection (0.9.0)
- WordPress Plugin User Photo Cross-Site Scripting (0.9.5.1)
- WordPress 3.3 Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (3.3 - 3.3)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery-Video Gallery and Youtube Gallery Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin TallyKit Cross-Site Scripting (5.4)