- WordPress Plugin ZooEffect for Video player Photo Gallery Slideshow jQuery and audio/music/podcast-HTML is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin ZooEffect for Video player Photo Gallery Slideshow jQuery and audio/music/podcast-HTML version 1.01 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.8)
- WordPress Plugin Custom Post Type UI 'wp-admin/admin.php' Cross-Site Scripting (0.7)
- WordPress 4.3 Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.7 - 4.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP ULike Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Events Manager Cross-Site Scripting (220.127.116.11)