SQL Injection holds the top spot in OWASP’s Top 10 list of most critical vulnerabilities! An attack based on a SQL Injection vulnerability, permits anyone able to construct a properly-crafted URL to pull down names, credit card numbers and any other sort of confidential and sensitive commercial data.
Test your website today for potential SQL Injection-based attacks with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:
- Automatically checks your web applications for XSS (Cross Site Scripting), SQL Injection & other vulnerabilities.
- Checks for known vulnerabilities in popular web applications such as Joomla, PHPbb.
- Quicker Remediation with the Innovative AcuSensor Technology
- Full HTML5 Support with Acunetix DeepScan
- Scans Password Protected Areas Automatically
- Comprehensive Reports for Legal and Regulatory Compliance