Acunetix v11 (build 11.0.171721334) has been released. This new build includes new vulnerability checks in jQuery, Atlassian Confluence and Tiki Wiki. It improves on the detection of the WordPress version, includes several updates to WordPress and Joomla checks, as well as a number of bug fixes.
New Vulnerability Tests
- Checks for XSS vulnerabilities jQuery UI version < 1.12.0
- Checks for various jQuery vulnerabilities
- Checks for Atlassian Confluence Access Restriction Bypass
- Checks for Tiki Wiki CMS Arbitrary File Download
- Checks for Tiki Wiki CMS Calendar module RCE
- Checks for Tiki Wiki CMS file upload vulnerability leading to arbitrary code execution.
- Improved detection of WordPress version
- Various updates to the WordPress and Joomla checks
- Updated description for Broken links alert.
- Fixed issue causing a crash in the scanning engine
- Fix affecting the processing of xml files, resulting in scan performance improvement
- Fix in the High Risk Scan Type, resulting in scan performance improvement
- Various updates and fixes in the Acunetix web UI.
Upgrade to the latest build
If you are already using Acunetix v11, you can initiate the automatic upgrade from the new build notification in the Acunetix UI .
If you have not yet installed or upgraded to Acunetix v11, you may download Acunetix version 11 from here. Use your current Acunetix License Key to download and activate the product.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.