Acunetix v11 (build 11.0.170461052) has been released. Based on customer feedback, the new build re-implements functionality found in previous versions of Acunetix such as custom scanning profiles, manual intervention and retesting alerts among others.
- Creation of custom scanning profiles is possible from the Acunetix web UI.
- Manual Intervention events can be configured as part of a Login Sequence for Captchas and two factor authentication
- Retesting of vulnerabilities discovered by Acunetix
- The ability to disable AcuMonitor at license activation
- Comparison report for two scans of the same Target
- Reports are now available in both PDF and HTML
- The site structure is now shown in a hierarchical tree view
- Excluded hours can be configured per Target, in which no scans will be performed by Acunetix
- Added information on weak SSL key ciphers
- The Acunetix license activation allows the user to opt out of AcuMonitor registration
- Various updates to the WordPress and Joomla vulnerability checks
- Notifications for vulnerabilities discovered by AcuMonitor now include a link taking the user to the vulnerability identified
- Various bug fixes in the UI
- Changed scan status message when scanned target is not responsive
- Fix in Relative Path Overwrite vulnerability check
- Various updates and fixes related to AcuMonitor
- Improved URL validation
Upgrade to the latest build
If you are already using Acunetix v11, you can initiate the automatic upgrade from the new build notification in the Acunetix UI .
If you have not yet installed or upgraded to Acunetix v11, you may download Acunetix version 11 from here. Use your current Acunetix License Key to download and activate the product.