Acunetix v11 (build 11.0.170461052) has been released. Based on customer feedback, the new build re-implements functionality found in previous versions of Acunetix such as custom scanning profiles, manual intervention and retesting alerts among others.
- Creation of custom scanning profiles is possible from the Acunetix web UI.
- Manual Intervention events can be configured as part of a Login Sequence for Captchas and two factor authentication
- Retesting of vulnerabilities discovered by Acunetix
- The ability to disable AcuMonitor at license activation
- Comparison report for two scans of the same Target
- Reports are now available in both PDF and HTML
- The site structure is now shown in a hierarchical tree view
- Excluded hours can be configured per Target, in which no scans will be performed by Acunetix
- Added information on weak SSL key ciphers
- The Acunetix license activation allows the user to opt out of AcuMonitor registration
- Various updates to the WordPress and Joomla vulnerability checks
- Notifications for vulnerabilities discovered by AcuMonitor now include a link taking the user to the vulnerability identified
- Various bug fixes in the UI
- Changed scan status message when scanned target is not responsive
- Fix in Relative Path Overwrite vulnerability check
- Various updates and fixes related to AcuMonitor
- Improved URL validation
Upgrade to the latest build
If you are already using Acunetix v11, you can initiate the automatic upgrade from the new build notification in the Acunetix UI .
If you have not yet installed or upgraded to Acunetix v11, you may download Acunetix version 11 from here. Use your current Acunetix License Key to download and activate the product.
Get the latest content on web security
in your inbox each week.