Acunetix 360 On-Demand 22 Mar 2022
This update includes changes to internal scan and authentication verifier agents. The internal scan agent's current version is 18.104.22.168. The internal authentication verifier agent's current version is 22.214.171.124.
- Added support for on-premises versions of CyberArk and HashiCorp Vault.
- Updated the Splunk plug-in to prevent exporting unnecessary HTML information to the Splunk ticket.
- Added 'Is Encoded' option to OAuth2 parameters.
- Adding the Connection Timeout option to the scan policy.
- Improved the Knowledge Base tab in the technical report section for the accessibility.
- Added the Browser Settings to scan policy.
- [Internal scan agent] Added report policy migration process while relaunching scan session to prevent launch scan issue.
- Fixed a bug with displaying cookie names in scan policy.
- Fixed a Globally Unique Identifier bug that assigned zero to a custom vulnerability when identified.
- Fixed a bug that prevents from editing an internal website.