- Added an account ID control when querying the website with the root URL.
- Improved the website importing when the CSV file has more than 1000 entries.
- Added an information message for adding an AWS connection that appears when there is no running instance.
- Improved the health check of websites discovered via the AWS connection.
- Changed the Jira webhook settings, making the Exclude Body checkbox selection mandatory.
- Fixed the importing website issue that threw an error when a user tries to add the website deleted from Acunetix 360 previously.
- [Early Access] Improved the scan data by moving some information like attack and knowledge base data to the storage.
- Improved the AWS discovery that can find private IPs in addition to the public IPs when the Include Unreachable Discovered Websites checkbox is selected.
- Fixed the issue in which a team’s name is deleted during the editing process.
- Fixed the validation issue for the Kafta integration.
- Fixed the password update issue for the authentication verifier process that failed to obtain the new password.