- New web-based user interface
- Targets are now stored in Acunetix with their individual settings, and can be easily re-scanned.
- Targets can be classified by their Business Criticality
- Reports are stored in the central interface
- Users can choose between “Target reports”, “Scan reports” or “All vulnerabilities reports”
- Role-based multi-user system, allowing users to be assigned the security scanning of specific targets.
- All vulnerabilities for all the targets are now shown in one list which can be easily filtered.
- Export vulnerabilities to F5 BIG-IP ASM and Fortinet FortiWeb Web Application Firewalls directly from within Acunetix
- Acunetix now supports sending vulnerabilities to these Issue trackers: Github, JIRA and Microsoft Team Foundation Service (TFS)
- Documentation is now inbuilt into the new interface
- New Dashboard, providing an instant overview of the security status of your assets.