F5 BIG-IP ASM WAF Rules Report
Acunetix 360 scans your system to identify vulnerabilities that may have a critical or high severity level. If you cannot fix these vulnerabilities immediately, attackers may exploit them and take control of your website. Acunetix 360 helps prevent malicious hackers from attacking these vulnerable URLs in your system by allowing you to export rules for F5 BIG-IP Web Application Firewall (WAF).
By generating Acunetix 360’s findings as F5 BIG-IP WAF Rules:
- You can immediately block requests to the resource if the requests contain malicious payloads that would exploit it.
- Developers gain time in fixing these vulnerable points.
- Your system remains secure until a fix is found and patched.
Please note that you cannot cover all security flaws by blocking access to a specific resource using a web application firewall. For example, application source code disclosure cannot be exported as an F5 BIG-IP WAF rule.
Click to view a sample Big-IP ASM WAF Rules Report.
For further information, see Overview of Reports, Report Templates, Built-In Reports, and Web Application Firewalls.
How to Generate an F5 BIG-IP ASM WAF Rules Report in Acunetix 360
- Log in to Acunetix 360.
- From the main menu, click Scans, then Recent Scans. The Recent Scans window is displayed.
- Next to the relevant report, click Report. The Scan Summary window is displayed.
- In the Scan Summary section, Click Export. The Export Report dialog is displayed.
- From the Report dropdown, select F5 BIG-IP ASM WAF Rules.
- From the Format dropdown, select an option.
- Click Export. You can view the report in the Save location.